Representing The Injured In Macon And Cherokee Counties

Early in my legal career, I worked as an insurance defense lawyer, protecting insurance companies from claims. However, representing large corporations was not what I ultimately wanted to do. Today, I use my knowledge of the insurance industry to represent individuals who have suffered personal injuries or the loss of a loved one.

I am attorney Rich Cassady. You can rely on my experience helping people injured in North Carolina vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks and motorcycles. If you are seeking compensation from an insurance company, you will likely need an attorney to get enough compensation to cover all of your losses. Because I know how insurance defense lawyers work, I can anticipate their tactics and find weaknesses in their case. I am also prepared to take cases to trial when the opposition will not negotiate fairly. I have considerable trial experience and a reputation for aggressive trial strategy.

Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fees unless I recover damages for you. With offices in Franklin and Murphy, I handle cases in Macon County, Cherokee County and beyond.

Seeking Compensation For Catastrophic Injuries And Wrongful Death

Vehicle accidents and other negligent acts can cause injuries such as:

  • Broken bones
  • Amputations
  • Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
  • Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
  • Internal organ damage
  • Burns and scarring

People who suffer these types of injuries may have temporary or permanent disability. They will need compensation for losses and expenses such as medical bills, rehabilitative therapy, medical equipment, lost wages and benefits, and pain and suffering.

In wrongful death cases, I will seek damages for the loss of your family member's future income and benefits as well as the personal loss of a loved one.

Contact Me Today If You Have Been Injured By Another

For a free consultation, please call me at 828-634-7320 or 800-811-9295, or contact me online.