Representing Car Accident Victims In Western North Carolina

After a vehicle accident, you must take care of many things simultaneously. You need to contact your insurance company, get medical attention and find a new car. If the injuries are serious, you may be in the hospital for days or weeks. Or you may have to care for an injured family member.

During this stressful time, it is important to speak with a lawyer to ensure your rights are protected. As a former insurance defense attorney, I know how to protect you and your family after a car accident. You can rely on my experience with the insurance industry as we seek the compensation you need. Speak with me at The Law Office of Rich Cassady to learn more. With offices in Franklin and Murphy, I handle cases in Macon County, Cherokee County and beyond.

Representing North Carolina Accident Victims

I help injury victims recover compensation after accidents such as:

  • Car accidents — I can assist you with any type of accident, including rollovers, rear-end collisions, drunk driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, high-speed collisions, and hit-and-run accidents.
  • Truck accidents — Vehicles may include semis, tankers, construction vehicles, garbage trucks, delivery trucks and other commercial vehicles. These are more complex cases because commercial insurance companies will fight hard to deny the claims.
  • Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents — Bikers and pedestrians who are hit by a car or truck typically suffer catastrophic or fatal injuries. You and your family will need considerable compensation to cover the losses and expenses caused by the accident.

In addition, I can assist you with accidents involving uninsured and underinsured drivers. My insurance defense experience gives me unique insight into these cases.

Contact Me Soon So You Don't Miss Filing Deadlines

Call me at 828-634-7320 or 800-811-9295, or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.